Saturday 7 April 2012

Don't U Remember

Let's share together. This is the lyric that i've just cut out from Adele's song. It was like err same goes to me. Haha takpe, im strong enough okeettt. Assalamualaikum & may Allah blessed all of us. Lapchuuu ~



When will I see you again

You left with no goodbye
Not a single a word was saidAlign Centre No final kiss to seal any sins
I had no idea in the state we were in

I know I have a fickle heart

And a bitterness and a wandering eye and a heaviness in my head


But don't you remember
Don't you remember
The reason you left me before
Baby,
please remember me once more


When was the last time

You thought of me

Oh have you completely erased me from your memory

I often think about where I went wrong

The more I do the less I know


Gave you the space so you could breathe,
I kept my distance so you would be free,
And hope that you find the missing piece,

To bring you back to me